8 kiddos

8 kiddos

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Deer hunting

Hunting season is a special time of year for us.  Lots of good times together with family - grandparents, cousins, uncles, aunts, siblings...
Our kids actually think it's a holiday that should appear on all calendars.  I suppose it does qualify as a holiday - celebrated annually with traditions, family and special foods (peanut m&m's, cashews, hot chocolate and picnic sandwiches).
Luke and I spent the morning together in the stand on Saturday.  I treasure these sweet times with my boy - just being quiet together and listening to everything around us.  Not much action for deer this year, but Luke did spot the does before I did!  Hannah and Megan always try to earn quarters from grandpa by spotting deer before he does.  They both came home with some change in their pockets.



 Sweet Hannah got her first deer yesterday with one shot.  So proud of our girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment