8 kiddos

8 kiddos

Monday, May 16, 2011

This is the mama checking in.  Just wanted to share a few photos of the recent fun up here...

 Sweet Hannah has been taking wonderful care of her baby brother.  She is so capable and careful.  It is such a joy to watch her grow up with a heart for caring for the little ones.  I tell her that she has more experience with babies and toddlers than I did when she was born.  We're learning together.

I snapped this photo last week when the sun popped out for a few minutes.  Luke grabbed his guitar and decided to practice on the deck while Lars ran circles around him on a tricycle.

 My parents spent a few days with us last week.  Baby Hans found a cozy place on grandpa to snooze.

Yes, he's really eight years old already.  We made him a key lime pie and spent the day playing legos.  We love you, Lukeman!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Luke! My birthday was the 14 so our birthdays are pretty close.

    ReplyDelete