8 kiddos

8 kiddos

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fun at Gooseberry falls

This is Megan reporting on our latest adventure at Gooseberry falls.
We went on Tuesday afternoon. Tuesdays are always fun because it is my Dad's day off! This Tuesday we decided to go to Gooseberry falls.
 Rachel is walking to the picnic spot. 
 Della is happy to be at Gooseberry falls!
 This is the view from the picnic table. I think it is beautiful!
 Here we are having our picnic... sandwiches, apples, grapes, crackers, lemonade and snicker bars.
 The falls are really flowing!


 I think this is the most beautiful picture I took.


3 comments:

  1. It is great to see the sun hats instead of stocking hats! Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures and story Megan! Looks like you had a great time! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great pictures! I miss you so much, Megan...it was great to see you yesterday!

    ReplyDelete