8 kiddos

8 kiddos

Monday, March 21, 2011

Here we go!

It's official, the Bettendorfs are joining the world of blogging.  The kids assure me they will post and document the happenings and antics of our family honestly, while I get to censor what actually makes it on to the blog.  I'll admit I've been extremely lax in keeping up with photo albums, baby books and journals in the past few years, so I welcome the opportunity to record the day to day activities of our crew.  I want to remember the sweet days of tea parties, playing outside and dancing in the kitchen.  I want to remember the countless ways God blesses our family every day. We are on such a wild, wonderful journey!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Blogging is one of the best hobbies I've ever picked up. Very easy and I love to keep track of the crazy up and down events of our lives. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to keep up with you from afar, Carrie! Miss you! -Michele Thorson

    ReplyDelete